My Childhood Memories and Origin story



I was mainly friends with guys when I was young because the females not all them but some of them were shallow and a bit to spoiled. They only wanted to talk about makeup and boys and they didn't care about participating in classes not even leaving the bleachery to participate in gym class. It was not my style back then to be that type of girl and this was in the day of age of uniforms. we had to wear yellow,light blue and or dark blue shirts back then for bottoms we had to wear khaki pants or black pants. Females had the options of skirts but they had to be knee length and had to be tan or dark blue. Back then we had test like the OAA or OAT which stood for the Ohio Achievements Assessment or the OHio Achievements test. I use to score pretty high on those test and we use to throw pizza parties in the classroom with the class with the most improve score. When I look back and think about these times I realize how simplistic it all was and nothing like the adult world I've come into. I realize I had a fast forward mind. I always thought about the person that I wanted to be, the person I wanted to come off as and the person that would make myself happy to be remembered as. You might think those are strange thoughts for a little girl but for me they were everything. 


Comments

Popular Posts