Poem: Fake People
I hate fake people, I hate liars, Masks on their faces, flames in their eyes, They can't tell the truth, can't stand up tall, Cowards and bitches, they crumble and fall.
I hate their thoughts, their twisted ways, Their Godly disguise, a maze of deception's maze, They preach and they pray, they pass the blame, But their souls are stained, their hearts are lame.
Give me a ditch, I'll gladly take the fall, Before I face their masks, their puppet show, Hypocrites and fakers, I've no time for their game, I'd rather be alone, than wear their fake chain.
I hate the phony Christians, their two-faced smile, Their Bible quotes, their fake holy guile, They're worse than the devil, they're the lowest kind, A shame they're not in hell, a sinful grind.
So I'll stand alone, and I'll shout it loud, I hate fake people, I can't be proud, To walk with the deceivers, the wolves in sheep's clothes, I'd rather be me, and bear my woes.
For I am true, I am real, I am raw, I'll face my flaws, I'll break the law, But I'll never be like them, I'll never pretend, I'll hate the fakes, till the very end.



Comments
Post a Comment