Poem: I Am The Vision
I am the woman of my own dream, Envisioning a bright and shining future, I am the one who makes the impossible, possible, I am the sin they say is wrong with the world, But I won't change the way I'm perceived.
I am tired of fantasizing about a soulmate, If he's already found, then why should I worry? I am the one who holds the key to my own heart, I am the vision, I am the dream, And I am enough, just as I am.
I will not be defined by the narrow views of others, I will not be confined by their limited imaginations, I am a vision, excellent and bright, It's not my fault if they can't recognize my greatness.
So what if I'm not the woman of your dream, So what if I'm not the one you envision your life with, I am the one who believes in myself, I am the one who knows my worth, And I am the one who will make my dreams come true.
I am the woman of my own dream, A shining beacon of light and hope, I am the one who will make a difference in the world, And I am enough, just as I am. I am the vision.



Comments
Post a Comment