Poem: If You Love Me

 


If you love me why can't you say it 

If you love me why can't  you show it 

I love you and I know you know it

Why does our lives have to be so complicated 

You ever wonder what love really is

A emotion that make you feel tingly 

And you feel like your heart is ringing 

And your stomach starts singing 

It mind-blowing if you love me 


If you love me what am I to you

If you love me was I someone you knew

If you love me did I make you feel weightless

If you love me do you feel the excitement!

You take me for a ride and

You make me smile 

and that something i haven't felt in a while 


If you love me this story will never end 

If you love me I know this is not pretend

If you love me I know I make you happy

If you love me I know im not wacky 

But I need to know if you love me

Because if you do I want you to show it

And if not at least I know it

But if it true I will never ever leave you

Comments

Popular Posts