Life After Dark (Poem)
Life After Dark
In the hush of twilight, when the world takes a breath, I find my heart stirs, yearning for depth. Away from the glare of the sun's probing gaze, The night's gentle cloak descends, and I'm in a daze.
The park after dark, a haven of serenity, Where whispers of love bloom in tranquility. Stars twinkle above, like diamonds scattered wide, And the moon casts a silver glow, like a soft bride's veil.
Oh, how I miss these moments, the simplicity of connection, Without the need for grand gestures or a scripted direction. Just two souls in the quiet, in a shared space, Away from the world's judgment, finding our pace.
No gifts, no fanfare, just the sweetness of presence, The romance of the night, a beautiful essence. Life after dark, where love stories unfold, Unscripted, untamed, in their purest form, bold.
This is my love story, written in the stars, In the quiet whispers of the night, amidst the gentle buzz of the cars. A tale of love that blossoms in the dark, free from day's clutter, A story of two souls, in the hush of the night together.



Comments
Post a Comment