Poem: Sensation of Me and You

 

Born first, yet always second kind

A mirage of identity, elusive and blind

Until you arrived, with a presence so bright

Reflecting a soul that had been lost in the night




Your gaze, an electric current that sets me aglow

A warmth that seeps into my bones, making them grow

In your presence, I find my soul and peace

A sense of belonging, my fragmented self to release




It's not about adoration for you, though that's true

But more about embracing the woman I've been pursuing

With you, I feel whole, complete, no longer in disarray

You make me see value in the essence I've been trying to convey




Remember our first encounter, like a new toy's appeal

But you, you saw beyond the initial, fleeting zeal

My stubborn mind, a fortress you breached with gentle care

My heart, a compass that knew what my eyes couldn't bear




It's as if coming home for the very first time

A breath of summer air that's simply divine

An attraction that never wanes, a comfort so true

A best friend in the finest, most exceptional of you




All I yearn for, all I need, is to be in this state

Of being real, of being clear, with no room for debate

A feeling that's raw, intense, and utterly sincere

A sensation that I crave, and hold most dear




So let me bask in your radiance, and let myself unwind

Allowing you to see, the woman I've left behind

With you, I find my true north, my guiding light

In

 your presence, everything feels just right.


Comments

Popular Posts