The Alarm is Ringing: My New Track "Love Alarm" πŸ””πŸ’œ

Dearest Douglass-True Fans,

I’m done being quiet and I’m done playing small. You know me—I’ve always been independent, leading my own way, and standing ten toes down in my truth. But for a second there, I let the noise drown out what I knew was real.


"Love Alarm" is my wake-up call, and I need you to hear every word.


When I say, "Just because you’re a man, doesn’t mean you hold the pants,"I’m talking to anyone who thinks a relationship is a dictatorship. We’re sharing the floor and we’re sharing the light. I’m a woman who knows exactly where I belong, and it isn't in anyone's shadow. If you think your "manhood" means dimming my shine, you’ve already lost me. I didn't work for my **Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology** just to let someone else try to get inside my head and tell me who I am.


And we have to address the "red flag" reality. Love is about believing and staying—it’s not about being the one constantly leaving or threatening to walk out. If you’re isolating me from the things I hold dear, stop calling it empathy. That’s control, plain and simple. My alarm didn't just beep; it screamed because those red flags were setting off sirens.


I’m independent. I’m leading my way. I am the woman he’s dreaming of, but only if he’s man enough to respect the power I carry. I’m sharing my floor and I’m sharing my light, but I’m never giving up the keys to my own life again.


I'm back, I'm loud, and my alarm is set for anyone trying to play with my peace. You can now listen to "Love Alarm" on YouTube. Go hear the message for yourself.


Have you ever ignored an alarm your soul was trying to set off? Don't do it again.


Sincerely,


Starlight Spark

Comments

Popular Posts